I always have a list of things that I want saved in the notes on my phone. Currently on the list is all things Spring/Summer. Daylight savings means we’re getting closer so here is what I will hopefully be purchasing soon.
- A good pair of wedges: I went all last season without any wedges because I couldn’t find any I liked! I’m loving this Marc Fisher pair. The two tone is so cute and goes with anything. Now to decide which color to get – or try to justify getting both 😬
2. A straw clutch: This is such a trend right now but I’ve been seeing more of the structured style. I like this softer one because I think it’s more versatile and easier to carry.
3. Maxi Dresses: I never feel like I have enough maxi dresses! They are so easy to just throw on with either flats or wedges and layer with a denim or leather jacket. Perfect for desk to dinner!
4. Cardigan: This cozy cardigan is the perfect substitute for a jacket and still looks springy. I love me some stripes!
5. Espadrilles: I don’t love sneakers but I do love that casual look. These espadrilles are perfect for a more laid back look while staying on trend.
Rompers: This is another thing I never feel like I have enough of. Rompers are no brainers because obviously you don’t have to match anything. They can be dressed up or down so this is definitely going to be a staple for me.
I’m sure the list is going to keep going but these are my must haves right now! I’ll let you guys know what I end up with!<<<<